Re: Concurrent Clusterware

From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 23:00:41 -0600

Mike,

Though it is technically possible, it is unsupported and not warrented. Do you have any specific requirments for running this config.. perhaps we can suggest some workarounds (!)

Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan
Co-Author: Oracle Wait Interface, Oracle Press 2004 http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/007222729X/

Author: Oracle Database 10g RAC Handbook, Oracle Press 2006 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/007146509X/