Re: Unable to start srvctl on RAC Nodes

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 22:02:26 +0100

first of all, there is no section 3.8 in Note:361235.1 "SYSTEM ALLOWS MODIFICATION OF DISTRIBUTION OF A RELEASE THAT HAS BEEN BILLED" but to your basic problem:
to use srvctl, you need registered resources in CRS.

crs_register will help, I'm not sure if you can do it by any gui (I never cared).
In fact, I have a development mini-cluster with 2 DBs around anywhere (VMware ore similar) just to see how it should be and copy from this 'clear installation'.

HTH
  Martin

--
Martin Berger            martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com
Lederergasse 27/2/14           +43 660 660 83306