Re: Temporal Databases

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 11:45:20 +0000

I think so, I should have said that I'd googled the subject and got not a whole lot out of it, other than the blog below, Rob Squires research presentation from 2005 and a bunch of scientific articles. I already knew about slowly changing dimensions as well (in theory not practice)

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA