Recovery of offline datafile

From: md najeeb <mdnajeeb_1634_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 19:01:41 +0530 (IST)

HI,
Iam Mohammed Najeeb working in saudia arabia for al-haif company I have oracle 10g installed and the issue i want to discuss is accidentally one of my datafile belonging to opera_data tablespace has made offline.and when i try to make it online, i received error message that the file needs media recovery and i lost my archive log files.and that datafile is not much important for me.just i want to get out of error and want to drop the datafile or recover the datfile.          but the other datafiles are important and my database is open.so plz suggest me what i should do to recover or to drop the datafile with no archives available.

Thanks & Regards
Mohmmed Najeeb