Somewhat Perplexed - Very Sheepish - Totally Ignorant:SQPLUS after Upgrade

From: David Barbour <>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 09:53:37 -0500

I've upgraded several of my databases to and now I'm having a couple of issues with SQLPLUS. It's probably pathing or environmental, but I can't figure it out. If I want to look at the server from a SQLPLUS session and type (for instance) SQL>!ls - it returns to a prompt without listing the files in the directory. Anybody had this happen to them before? I tried searching on Metalink, but I don't even know how to phrase the query.