Re: Scary

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 12:28:59 +0800

What is bad is that :
The site owner doesn't bother to respond to comments

What is scary is that
You do find DBAs (even, unfortunately in large organisations and amongst "IT Consultants") who take such blog postings as more reliable than http://tahiti.oracle.com (heck, on forums.oracle.com we come across DBAs who haven't heard of Oracle Documentation being available online !)

Hemant
http://hemantoracledba.blogspot.com