RE: snapshot refresh

From: Michael Fontana <mfontana_at_enkitec.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:13:16 -0500 (CDT)

If you want to know if the snapshot is running at the present time:

The view DBA_JOBS_RUNNING on the target system will have a row in it corresponding to the value in the JOB column for this snapshot in DBA_JOBS. If you're concerned about the job running during the upgrade, and how to handle such things in general, this is covered in the upgrade steps for both 9i and 10g releases, and is something that needs to be followed pretty precisely, or the job may not run correctly after an upgrade. Please make a point to review these steps and detail.