Elapsed time of active running query

From: Michael Schmitt <mschmitt_at_uchicago.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:31:59 -0500

Hi All,

This question is for a database

I am looking for help on writing a SQL statement that will tell me which sessions have an active running query that have run for 10 minutes or more from the user's perspective. For example, if a user executes "select * from table A" which holds 10 million rows, I would like this script to identify their session when the users stop watch is over 10 minutes (from the time they started their query).

I was hoping last_call_et would give me this information; however it pretty much stays at 0 due to waits I guess (and status of inactive).

I need this to be for statements while they are running.

Thanks in advance