RE: How can I copy a database to a new machine using RMAN?

From: Claudia Zeiler <czeiler_at_ecwise.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:33:11 -0700

Thank you to both Andy and Niall. I have now followed Andy's link and am browsing around Metalink and finding more on how it is done. It appears that in 10.2.0.4 the answer is 'yes', but the remaining question is how. Niall thank you for the tips. It really does take a bit of working out to decide where each piece goes. Thank you both for the help. -Claudia Zeiler