RE: Toad

From: Freeman, Donald <dofreeman_at_state.pa.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:01:04 -0400

Item Material/Service                Desc              Qty             UOM          DeliveryDate              Net Price        PriceUnitTotal

1               TOAD Professional EdMaint. Renewal                22.000                Each               09/30/2007                           307.27 1                   6,759.94

I can't remember whether or not the 307.27 is 15% or 20% of the total cost. I'm not sure we are getting any special deals either or what packs are included. Hope the formatting holds up.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Howard Latham Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 8:13 AM To: oracle-l-freelists
Subject: Toad

Anyone know the rough price per head for Toad and support - I don't want to request the price from their site as you get harassed by sales people if you give your details and I'm putting together a budget for 2009

--

Howard A. Latham

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Oct 30 2008 - 08:01:04 CDT