Re: Oracle Forms and 11g database

From: dba1 mcc <mccdba1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 01:33:15 -0700 (PDT)

We are using Developer 6i and connect to ORACLE 9ir2.  We plan to upgrade ORACLE DB from 9ir2 ro 10GR2.

Do you know any problem?

any document about 6i and 10Gr2?

Thanks.

From: Reardon, Bruce (RTABBAY) <Bruce.Reardon_at_riotinto.com> Subject: Oracle Forms and 11g database
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 1:02 AM

Is any one using an 11g database with Forms 4.5 or 6i? If so, are you able to share any experiences you have had?

My earlier posts were at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/10-2008/msg00338.html and http://www.freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/10-2008/msg00327.html.

Perhaps no-one is using 4.5 or 6i with an 11g database?

Our environment we are testing is 11g (11.1.0.6 patch 9 and soon to be 11.1.0.7) on 32 bit Windows 2003R2 SP2.
The edition is Standard Edition One.

Thanks,
Bruce Reardon
bruce.reardon_at_riotinto.com

This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete this message from your system without first printing or copying it. Any personal data in this email (including any attachments) must be handled in accordance with the Rio Tinto Group Data Protection Policy and all applicable data protection laws.