Re: Provisioning Pack

From: Andre van Winssen <dreveewee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:11:18 +0100

I have tested patching by provisioning pack in GC 10.2.0.4 and found no major flaws. Can't even think of minor ones !

best is to start a PoC in your environment, or even better, setup a testlab. vmware might help you setting up oracle servers quickly

in my view the patching help from provisioning pack should be for free, bugs fixed by the patches are for free too.
talk to your oracle sales rep to find out if they want to buy that!

regards,
Andre