RE: oracle and vpn

From: Pedro Espinoza <raindoctor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 08:13:17 -0700

In our network design, the database hosts are not reachable from front end boxes (say, from web servers) and from the corporate boxes (where we land in). These database hosts are accessible from app server boxes and from a couple of boxes where we login from. ACLs and Inter VLAN routing, etc, are do the trick.