Re: how to nohup on windows?

From: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:39:51 -0400

could also do a "start" command to launch another bat file.

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority 1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113

>>> "Stefan Knecht" <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com> 10/23/08 10:32 AM >>>
I believe you can use "at" on Windows as well.

Stefan

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 4:05 PM, Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions_at_gmail.com> wrote:

I am stuck on a windows DB server. I need to run some .sql scripts from the command line in the background. anyone know how to do this in windows?

I have not used windows for a DB server in years...

--
=========================

Stefan P Knecht
Senior Consultant
Systems Engineering

OPITZ CONSULTING Schweiz GmbH
Seestrasse 97
CH-8800 Thalwil

Mobile +41-79-571 36 27
stefan.knecht_at_opitz-consulting.ch
http://www.opitz-consulting.ch ( http://www.opitz-consulting.ch/ )

OCP 9i/10g SCSA SCNA

Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed
by SurfControl E-mail Filter software in conjunction with
virus detection software.