RE: how to nohup on windows?

From: Bort, Guillermo <>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 09:22:53 -0500

You can always write a .bat and call it from a windows scheduled task.

HTH   Guillermo Alan Bort

DBA / DBA Main Team

EDS, an HP company

[] On Behalf Of Baumgartel, Paul
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 12:20 PM To:; Subject: RE: how to nohup on windows?

Windows has an "at" command which I believe will do the trick.

Paul Baumgartel
Information Technology
Prime Services Databases Americas
One Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
Phone 212.538.1143

[] On Behalf Of Dba DBA
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:05 AM To:
Subject: how to nohup on windows?

I am stuck on a windows DB server. I need to run some .sql scripts from the command line in the background. anyone know how to do this in windows?

I have not used windows for a DB server in years...