RE: 10g RAC and defined services performance problem

From: Randy Johnson <oraclelist_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:04:23 -0500

[ problems with services moving back and forth spontaneously ] Are you saying that the clusterware is failing the services back and forth between nodes spontaneously? If that is happening frequently it would explain the performance problems. You might want to look in the cluster logs for anything suspicious. Perhaps some problems with the interconnect that are causing the cluster services to fail connections. It might also be worth while to trace a session during the problem period and see what is going on at that level.

    -Randy