RE: Streams book recommendation

From: Newman, Christopher <>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:01:58 -0500

Doesn't look like that one has been released and the first recommendation was a book from 2004 (I'm sure things have most likely changed a bit). Thanks for the recommendations, I'm going to check out the pdf that Jared recommended and take it from there.

Thanks again all- Chris

From: [] On Behalf Of Roberts, David (GSD - UK) Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 10:47 AM To:
Subject: RE: Streams book recommendation

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that Kirtikumar Deshpande has also written a book on the subject: Oracle Streams: A Practical Guide for Data Replication & Information Sharing.

I haven't read it, but he did co-author the superb: Oracle Performance Tuning 101

David Roberts

Logica UK Limited
Registered in England and Wales (registered number 947968) Registered office: Stephenson House, 75 Hampstead Road, London NW1 2PL, United Kingdom