RE: Streams book recommendation

From: Roberts, David (GSD - UK) <david.h.roberts_at_logica.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 16:46:50 +0100

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_
1?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=Kirtikumar%20 Deshpande> Kirtikumar Deshpande has also written a book on the subject:

Oracle Streams: A Practical Guide for Data Replication & Information Sharing.

I haven't read it, but he did co-author the superb:
<http://www.amazon.com/Oracle-Performance-Tuning-Krishna-Vaidyanatha/dp/
0072131454/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1224690184&sr=1-2> Oracle Performance Tuning 101

David Roberts
 www.logica.com

Logica UK Limited
Registered in England and Wales (registered number 947968) Registered office: Stephenson House, 75 Hampstead Road, London NW1 2PL, United Kingdom