Data Browser replacement

From: Maureen English <sxmte_at_email.alaska.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:32:30 -0800

Okay, I know this is a very old, unsupported tool, but our users just can't bear to give up their Data Browser. We are running into problems that are going to force them to find a new tool within the next year...even though they've had a team assigned to find a new tool for the past 5 years.

Anyone have any great ideas about a similar tool? We've investigated Discoverer and I think also HTTPD server(?), but that would have been years ago. The biggest problem is that they've got all kinds of stored browser queries that they don't want to use.

Suggestions are welcome!