RE: TNSNAMES Management

From: Goulet, Richard <Richard.Goulet_at_parexel.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:57:11 -0400

Understood, the point with AD is 1) getting the AD admin to let you in to maintain the information and 2) the AD admin messing with our data. Definitely a BAD thing to do.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
PAREXEL International
978.313.3426
 information transmitted in this communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please destroy any copies, contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.