Re: Audit related

From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:06:03 -0500

I see no issue with this. I"m also fairly positive you can run your database via NFS provided you have the proper mount settings for your platform. ( I could be mistaken). I know some Security Admin's prefer the audit_file_dest be set to a secured location that the 'oracle' user can only write to and then have them reviewed by a third party. I'm not sure how Database Vault (or is it Audit Vault , or both) handles this situation.

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,

        the greatest joy is in having someone
        else do a first-class job under your