Re: DG - Filesystem vs ASM

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:05:50 +0300

It really depends on decision how you want to design your DRC solutions. Some people like to have exact setup and some people like to have different setup for production vs DRC. If you ask my personal opinion, I would say go for the exact setup between production and DRC. Regards,
Jaffar

--
Best Regards,

Syed Jaffar Hussain
Oracle Certified Master (10g)
http://www.oracle.com/technology/ocm/shussain.html
Oracle ACE
http://apex.oracle.com/pls/otn/f?p=19297:4:1579866181463918::NO:4:P4_ID:126
OCP 8i,9i & 10g DBA
RAC Certified Expert
Official Oracle RAC SIG Representative for Saudi Arabian region  (
http://www.oracleracsig.org/)
I blog at
http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."