Re: Memory issue with Oracle 10g database on Sun Server T5140 with Solaris 10

From: Dan Norris <>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:02:09 -0500

Took a little digging, but the Sun server table is at

The reduced core multiplier is also listed in the definitions on the Technology price list
( on page 9.

One does have to wonder why Oracle considers these CPUs to be less productive or at least that's how I interpret their move to discount the CPUs.