Re: Problem with DBTIMEZONE

From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:23:30 -0500

Would it make sense to change the time zone to 'US/Mountain' ? this should take DST into consideration.
What was it set to on the old database? Was the old database a 9i database?

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,

        the greatest joy is in having someone
        else do a first-class job under your