RE: APEX Issue displaying dynamic PL/SQL content

From: Bort, Guillermo <>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:09:38 -0500

This actually helped me quiet a lot. I remember havin trouble with forms after toying with them and having to create a new page (I must have broken something without noticing). All I did was build a new page with the dynamic PL/SQL and it worked like a charm.

Thanks a lot ^_^

Guillermo Alan Bort
DBA / DBA Main Team

EDS, an HP company