RE: APEX Issue displaying dynamic PL/SQL content
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:09:38 -0500
This actually helped me quiet a lot. I remember havin trouble with forms after toying with them and having to create a new page (I must have broken something without noticing). All I did was build a new page with the dynamic PL/SQL and it worked like a charm.
Thanks a lot ^_^
Guillermo Alan Bort
DBA / DBA Main Team
EDS, an HP company
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Rich Jesse Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 3:32 PM To: ORACLE-L
Subject: Re: APEX Issue displaying dynamic PL/SQL content
As I'm developing my first production APEX app, I thought I'd try to
reproduce your issue. No such luck, at least on APEX v3.1.0 with the
HTTP server on 11g (what version are you on?) -- it worked fine. Here's what I did:
- Created your show_rda procedure in the app owner's schema.
- Created a new app, then a new page -- a form based on a table.
- Added a computation to populate the PK column when null.
- Tested the page to make sure it displayed a row from the table.
- Added a dynamic PL/SQL region whose source is "show_rda (:P1_QUOTA);"
This worked fine for me. Not that it necessarily helps you, but thought you'd like to know that conceptually it should work.
> I have a weird issue with APEX that I cannot put my finger on.
> Basically I'm generating a custom HTML with a PL/SQL procedure that
> needs only one variable input.