Re: APEX Issue displaying dynamic PL/SQL content
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:31:48 -0500 (CDT)
As I'm developing my first production APEX app, I thought I'd try to reproduce your issue. No such luck, at least on APEX v3.1.0 with the PL/SQL HTTP server on 11g (what version are you on?) -- it worked fine. Here's what I did:
- Created your show_rda procedure in the app owner's schema.
- Created a new app, then a new page -- a form based on a table.
- Added a computation to populate the PK column when null.
- Tested the page to make sure it displayed a row from the table.
- Added a dynamic PL/SQL region whose source is "show_rda (:P1_QUOTA);"
This worked fine for me. Not that it necessarily helps you, but thought you'd like to know that conceptually it should work.
> I have a weird issue with APEX that I cannot put my finger on.
> Basically I'm generating a custom HTML with a PL/SQL procedure that
> needs only one variable input.