Re: APEX Issue displaying dynamic PL/SQL content

From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:31:48 -0500 (CDT)

Howdy,

As I'm developing my first production APEX app, I thought I'd try to reproduce your issue. No such luck, at least on APEX v3.1.0 with the PL/SQL HTTP server on 11g (what version are you on?) -- it worked fine. Here's what I did:

  • Created your show_rda procedure in the app owner's schema.
  • Created a new app, then a new page -- a form based on a table.
  • Added a computation to populate the PK column when null.
  • Tested the page to make sure it displayed a row from the table.
  • Added a dynamic PL/SQL region whose source is "show_rda (:P1_QUOTA);"

This worked fine for me. Not that it necessarily helps you, but thought you'd like to know that conceptually it should work.

GL!

Rich