Re: Memory issue with Oracle 10g database on Sun Server T5140 with Solaris 10

From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:36:32 -0500

I"m sure you could set it to something higher than 4, but your solution looks correct to me. As stated earlier, oracle auto-sizes a bunch of parameters based on parameters you set. cpu_count is one of them.

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,

        the greatest joy is in having someone
        else do a first-class job under your