Re: streams capture performance

From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:50:38 -0500

Can you post what the settings are in dba_capture_parameters? As for init.ora:
min_parallel_servers
max_parallel_servers
(i would increase the streams_pool_size)

How big are your redo logs and how often, on average, to do switches occur?

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,

        the greatest joy is in having someone
        else do a first-class job under your