Re: Oracle streams between 9i and 10g

From: Martin Klier <usn_at_usn-it.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:06:00 +0200

Hi,

as far as I know, streams has had corruption issues in 9i, leading to a sneaking difference between the databases. I cannot remember details ad hoc, but we skipped using it until 10gR2.

Anyway, I'd never do such things across major release number borders. And definitely not across OS borders, no matter what Oracle Support says about it.

Regards
Martin

--
Usn's IT Blog for Linux, Oracle, Asterisk
http://www.usn-it.de