Re: 11g kokc latching problem??

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:34:57 +0300

Some good inputs by Tanel Poder on how to tune latches on his blog: http://blog.tanelpoder.com/2008/07/23/advanced-oracle-troubleshooting-guide-part-8-even-more-detailed-latch-troubleshooting-using-latchprofx/

Regards,

Jaffar

--
Best Regards,

Syed Jaffar Hussain
Oracle Certified Master (10g)
http://www.oracle.com/technology/ocm/shussain.html
Oracle ACE
http://apex.oracle.com/pls/otn/f?p=19297:4:1579866181463918::NO:4:P4_ID:126
OCP 8i,9i & 10g DBA
RAC Certified Expert
Official Oracle RAC SIG Representative for Saudi Arabian region  (
http://www.oracleracsig.org/)
I blog at
http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."