Re: sparse temp files

From: Paul Drake <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:58:25 -0400

Joe,

Any developer can help you out there, the more junior the better.

MERGE JOIN CARTESIAN As far as how many degrees of freedom one would need would be based upon the table and tempfile sizes ...

I'm sure that you've gathered a few gems in your environment capable of blowing out a 32 GB temp space in a single select.

hth.

Paul

--
http://www.completestreets.org/faq.html