RE: Pete Finnigan's Oracle database password checker

From: Bort, Guillermo <guillermo.bort_at_eds.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 08:40:49 -0500

I'm not sure I understand your question, but if you mean actually what words to include, I'd go with any dictionary arround (I think the best ones were compiled for JTR, so a google search could throw meaningful results. Once you get the list of words it's just a simple task of loading it to the script or to a table (which would not improve on anything and could actually impact performance).

HTH Guillermo Alan Bort
DBA / DBA Main Team

EDS, an HP company