RE: Pete Finnigan's Oracle database password checker

From: Bort, Guillermo <>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 07:59:31 -0500

If you read the file you downloaded you'll see that there is a procedure that loads an array (procedure init_dicts) and you can add lines there. Also, init_hashes loads the hashes database.

You could certainly modify the procedure to load the array from a table with something like:

Procedure init_dicts is
J number;
For i in (select * from table) loop
End loop;