Re: Oracle Financials Training Options

From: Cholakov, Atanas Stoianov <cholakov_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 08:14:50 +0300

Hi Stephen,

The option you are missing is reading documentation!

As you said you are not new to Oracle Financials in this case if you follow the docs will get used it easily.

About trainings if you consider to attend in EU I recommend this guy (http://www.linkedin.com/in/norrbohm)

Regards,
Atanas

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Atanas Cholakov | Senior eBS Consultant

Green Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/commitment> 	"Please consider your
environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail"