Re: wiki.oracle.com

From: David Ballester <ballester.david_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 11:54:34 +0200

El lun, 06-10-2008 a las 18:54 -0400, Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco escribió:
> Hi I'm adding several pages on http://wiki.oracle.com/, I think if
> every put a grain of sand this idea can work.
>
> The idea is to build something like
> http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Portada
>
> No to use wiki.oracle.com like a forum ;)

Totally agree.

Sections for concepts, performance, code... actually the oracle wiki has no sense. As you said, people uses it as a forum :/

If you wanna do something serious, let me know and we can begin to design how could be done. Of course, this call is open to all. A good init could be articles based on the invaluable info offered by the oracle-l community, with permission and informed authoring of each poster.

Regards

D.