vipca failing on solaris 10

From: April Wells <awells_at_netspend.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 14:50:32 -0500

I need to get a single node rac installed about 45 days ago... and I'm
tired of getting the run around from everyone...

10g installation.

11g cluvfy

../vipca

No interface available(Native: listNetInterfaces:[11])

Cluvfy is barking about Verification of node connectivity was
unsuccessful on all the nodes (and verbose on cluvfy is way not verbose
on solaris), and SR guy is less than helpful.  I've tried cluvfy from
the crs installation files, from the installed crs and from CLUVFY that
I downloaded.

I can ping all of the IP addresses successfully.

What am I missing?  This really isn't this hard.

Thanks for the time

April

April Wells

SR Oracle DBA

Netspend Corporation

office 512-531-8628

cell 512-461-0168

awells@netspend.com

http://www.netspend.com

Confidentiality Notice!
This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other
writings are confidential and are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) identified above. This message may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure under applicable law. If the receiver of this
information is not the intended recipient, or the employee, or
agent responsible for delivering the information to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this information
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in
error, please notify the sender by return email and delete the
electronic transmission, including all attachments from your
system.