Re: {Disarmed} RE: AWR Viewer

From: Milen Kulev <makulev_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 21:16:25 +0200

Hello Sued,
I have worked once with lab12 ( http://www.lab128.com/lab128_features.html )
on a client side (the client has bought the licence). This tool offers a pretty impesive
set of features and is runing very stable. It impelments its own ASH/AWR (perfomance penalty was ~ 5-10% depending on the load).  For 500 USD for unlimited number of databases its a real bargain;)

HTH. Milen

Carel-Jan Engel wrote:
Mind that using AWR , whatever viewer you use (incl SQL*Plus), entitles Oracle to demand some extra license fees from you..........
Wise doesn't save you from that.

You can also have a look at Simulated Ash (supports >= 9i, incl. Standard Edition) here: www.perfvision.com

Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===
===

On Fri, 2008-10-03 at 10:57 +0100, Robertson Lee - lerobe wrote:
10.2 for main prod databases

Cheers

Lee