Re: URL Change in Grid Control

From: Martin Berger <>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 20:34:11 +0200

Hi Stuart,

I'm pretty sure the solution is hidden in Note:549270.1 [1].

but it's just a start. You might also have to change the interface your OAS listens. This you can do on the local oas config interface. (Sorry, I didn't find the docs right now, but it's possible)

best regards,

Martin Berger
Lederergasse 27/2/14           +43 660 660 83306
1080 Wien