RE: OCP Study Suggestions

From: <TESTAJ3_at_nationwide.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:58:06 -0400

unless i'm misreading 1z0-055 is 9i to 11g

1z0-o45 is 8i to 10g.

joe

Thanks, Joe

Phineas says, "Where's Perry?"

"Mandal, Ashoke" <ashoke.k.mandal_at_medtronic.com>

09/30/2008 01:50 PM
Please respond to ashoke.k.mandal_at_medtronic.com

From
"Mandal, Ashoke" <ashoke.k.mandal_at_medtronic.com> To
"kmoore_at_zephyrus.com" <kmoore_at_zephyrus.com>, "oracledba.williams_at_gmail.com" <oracledba.williams_at_gmail.com> cc
oracle-l <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
Subject
RE: OCP Study Suggestions

I am curious to know if anyone has completed 1Z0-055 10g for 8i DBA and what is their experience.
Will it be easier to complete 8i to 9i upgrade and then 9i to 10g upgrade?

Thanks,
Ashoke