RE: OCP Study Suggestions

From: <>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:58:06 -0400

unless i'm misreading 1z0-055 is 9i to 11g

1z0-o45 is 8i to 10g.

Thanks, Joe

Phineas says, "Where's Perry?"

"Mandal, Ashoke" <>

Sent by:

09/30/2008 01:50 PM
Please respond to

"Mandal, Ashoke" <> To
oracle-l <>
RE: OCP Study Suggestions

I am curious to know if anyone has completed 1Z0-055 10g for 8i DBA and what is their experience.
Will it be easier to complete 8i to 9i upgrade and then 9i to 10g upgrade?