RE: Server failures

From: Taylor, Chris David <Chris.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 08:51:53 -0500

Perhaps I should clarify. I did take a look through the logs and pointed them to the event viewer items reporting the POST errors and the restart time along with the event ids. (Windows Server 2003)

So I didn't mean to imply that I didn't look through the logs at all. Now I'm being asked to diagnose the problem it seems.

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205