Re: OCP Study Suggestions

From: <>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:29:09 -0400

Dennis, i'm with ya, i'm jumping from 9i to 11g, what i'm doing is taking 11g new features class, reading book on 10g and 11g new features book and i bought the software for 9i to 11g upgrade exam.

Phineas says, "Where's Perry?"

"Dennis Williams" <>

Sent by:

09/29/2008 10:18 AM
Please respond to

"Dennis Williams" <>
oracle-l <>

OCP Study Suggestions

Okay, I'm feeling I should get back on the OCP track. I completed the 8i OCP a few years ago, so I understand that I am eligible to take 1Z0-055 10g for 8i DBA without taking any classes. Does anyone have any sudy suggestions? Everyone keeps suggesting doing hands-on practices. Any specific ideas for getting started on this? Does anyone have some practices for this exam?

Dennis Williams