RE: Meta link is down

From: Vishal Gupta <>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:52:23 +0100

Thanks for giving the link to old metalink. I like the new interface of Metalink, but it does not work in my office because of restrictions in IE, which I can not change. And it was becoming increasingly frustrating to not be able to access metalink in a timely manner in spite of choosing classic option in new link.

Vishal Gupta

[] On Behalf Of Yechiel Adar Sent: 28 September 2008 07:22
Subject: Re: Meta link is down

That took me to the new one.
The old one is in:

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel

Taylor, Chris David wrote:

Apparently they've migrated Metalink to a new server or Metalink is available, or you can use old metalink: