RE: Meta link is down

From: Vishal Gupta <vishal_at_vishalgupta.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:52:23 +0100

Yechiel,

Thanks for giving the link to old metalink. I like the new interface of Metalink, but it does not work in my office because of restrictions in IE, which I can not change. And it was becoming increasingly frustrating to not be able to access metalink in a timely manner in spite of choosing classic option in new link.

Regards,

Vishal Gupta

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Yechiel Adar Sent: 28 September 2008 07:22
Cc: ORACLE-L
Subject: Re: Meta link is down

That took me to the new one.
The old one is in:

https://metalink2.oracle.com/

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel

Taylor, Chris David wrote:

Apparently they've migrated Metalink to a new server or something.....new Metalink is available, or you can use old metalink:

https://metalink.oracle.com/CSP/ui/signin_en.html?language=en