Re: Logical Standby and Skip DDL.

From: Bradd Piontek <>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 20:25:22 -0500

I've used skip rules to do various things with a logical standby. 1. change the path when adding a datafile to real-time apply doesn't stop 2. Ignore DDL and DML or an entire schema/tables.

Other than a bit of lack of documentation on some of the more interesting things you can do (trial an error) it is working quite well for me ( )

Bradd Piontek