Re: OpenWorld DVD

From: Finn Jorgensen <finn.oracledba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:50:07 -0400

I've always tried to make a point of staying away from sessions held by Oracle employees (although there are exceptions) and certainly stay away from the keynotes. Time is better spent in the exhibit hall (I hated when they started to close the exhibit hall when the keynotes were on, but started networking during this time instead) and other technical sessions.

Finn

There was actually a great deal of technical database content in many