Re: Data Modeling from SQL Developer

From: Gints Plivna <>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:52:59 +0300

Yeahh as I'm partially system analyst and we are developing new systems I'm looking forward quite eagerly for this tool. Initially I was using Designer, but now we are not using it. Our standard ir Visio (oh Good forbid it!) and somehow I haven't "accustomed" other tools. So I'm reading lately about SQL Developer modeling extensions, they are speaking about them, but unfortunately there isn't anything touchable now...

Gints Plivna