Re: OpenWorld DVD

From: Gints Plivna <>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:30:32 +0300

Just presentations (i.e. ppt and/or pdf files) for previous years one usually can get (at least most/some of them). Don't know anything about videos, but actually also I don't care :) Here BTW are links for previous years except 2006, which is a black hole :) 2003 - 2005:, year 2007:

Some of course can be found on websites of the authors.

Gints Plivna