Re: Nagios

From: kathy duret <katpopins21_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 06:26:05 -0700 (PDT)

Used it in a past life and it worked fairly well.

You have to put some sweat equity in it to make it work but if you already use scripts to monitor things half the battle is done.

We didn't run into any issues except that we did this 5 years ago and there wasn't alot of information on Nagios out there.  Probably alot more help now.

Kathy

From: Howard Latham <howard.latham_at_gmail.com> Subject: Re: Nagios
To: Lee.Robertson_at_acxiom.com
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 4:05 AM

I didn't see any of the responses ? We are getting it in too any chance of forwarding them?

2008/9/24 Robertson Lee - lerobe <Lee.Robertson_at_acxiom.com>

Guys,

Thanks to everyone who responded. Looks like this is a goer then, we already have lots of scripts that it would appear we can plug into Nagios and there are plugins out there as well.

I will let you know how we get on.

Cheers

Lee

The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged.

If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please resend this communication to the sender and delete the original message or any copy of it from your computer system.

Thank You.

--
Howard A. Latham