Discoverer Security on EULs for Sql Server

From: kathy duret <katpopins21_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:04:38 -0700 (PDT)

We have discoverer 10.1.2 pointing to our Sql Server Databases.

I have an EUL database user set up with the Disco Admin create EULs/workbooks for.

The question is, how to set up users developing reports for this.

The Discoverer Admin wants me to set up separate database users for each developer.

I would think that they would be able to set up users via the Discoverer Admin tool and give them permission to the EULS through the tool whether they be full right or just read only like it does via 12i EB

Is this true.  I am not familar with the admin tool.  I know just the backend.

I am trying to sift through the Disco security for stuff other than Apps but I am not able to find a good way to set it up.

If anyone has any good tips/tricks or URLs

Thanks,

Kathy