RE: New Metalink URL (Humorous)

From: kathy duret <katpopins21_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:11:02 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know why the upgraded during Open World.. you think they would have done this a week or two before to get the bugs out.

Kathy

From: Taylor, Chris David <Chris.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com> Subject: RE: New Metalink URL (Humorous) To: "ORACLE-L" <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 12:56 PM

Received this _just now_

 LOL

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-354-4799
Email: chris.taylor_at_ingrambarge.com

From: Oracle Global Customer Support [mailto:replies_at_oracle-mail.com] Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 12:54 PM To: Taylor, Chris David
Subject: Coming Soon...New Support Portal to Deliver Simplified Support and Streamlined Service

To ensure delivery directly to your inbox, please add replies_at_oracle-mail.com to your address book today.

Click here for Customer Connection transition information

Coming Soon...
New Support Portal to Deliver Simplified Support and Streamlined Service

Coming Soon...
New Support Portal to Deliver Simplified Support and Streamlined Service Oracle is pleased to announce that, as a current user of Customer Connection, you will soon experience the benefits of managing all of your support tasks from a new online portal. In the coming weeks, My Oracle Support will replace your current support portal, Customer Connection, providing you with a simplified support experience with a higher level of efficiency. My Oracle Support is an important part of streamlining your customer support experience and is a milestone of Oracle's transition to Siebel CRM 8.0, the industry's leading Customer Support Management (CRM) system. Together, My Oracle Support and Siebel CRM 8.0, enable you to experience a number of benefits, including: Faster problem resolution

Reduce your time to resolution with quick access to the information you need using a new personalized dashboard Facilitate faster resolution with a robust knowledgebase and powerful self-service tools Maximize your support experience with enhanced Service Request (formerly known as Case) management

Extended preventative, automated support capabilities

Experience a faster, simplified, and easier way to manage your self-service needs with an improved support interface Employ simplified configuration management solutions such as Software Configuration Manager (SCM) Proactively prevent problems and accelerate problem resolution with automated HealthChecks and Product Alerts

Increased personalization

Utilize increased personalization and knowledge integration via the new user interface of My Oracle Support Personalize your homepage content for easier access to self-service tools and configuration data Quickly access your Service Request (SR) history with MySRs

Transition Details
The transition to the new support portal for Customer Connection users is currently scheduled for November 2008. Live and recorded training will be available as we move closer to the transition weekend. The following communication channels will be used to provide details regarding timelines, updates, specific changes, training, and other useful information:

Customer Connection Transition Information Site E-mail Announcements

Oracle is committed to delivering the highest quality technical support solutions. If you have questions regarding the transition to My Oracle Support, please e-mail: Transition-Team_ww_at_oracle.com
Oracle Global Customer Support

Copyright © 2008, Oracle. All rights reserved. Contact Us | Legal Notices and Terms of Use | Privacy Statement

19590

Oracle Corporation - Worldwide Headquarters, 500 Oracle Parkway, OPL - E-mail Services, Redwood Shores, CA 94065, United States To update your profile, or to stop receiving customized e-mail about Oracle products and services, please click here. If you want to completely unsubscribe from any e-mail communication from Oracle, please send an e-mail to: unsubscribe_at_oracle-mail.com with the following in the subject line: REMOVE CHRIS.TAYLOR_at_INGRAMBARGE.COM [6636992/11/3328405634]