Re: Developers need your help!

From: Michael Moore <michaeljmoore_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:59:35 -0700

Was able to answer a question without getting an open-id, just entered my name and email address. I'm really not very comfortable giving out my email address. The last thing I need is more spam. I like the tagging concept, but it was not clear how to search on multiple tags. For example, I clicked on SQL as a tag and got a lot of questions relate to MySql etc. I really wanted just Oracle SQL questions. Mike